Monday, October 13, 2008

UVU Write Now! Workshop

Last Saturday, I attended the Write Now! workshop at UVU. It was a very interesting program, and I learned about many new forms of writing, including technical communication. Technical communication has to do with combining graphic design and writing to create a work that persuades an individual or group to do something. Part of this workshop was to create your own piece of technical communication, persuading someone to go to prom with you. I paired up with Lizzie Leake and we came up with this (I'm not sure how anyone could be persuaded not to go after being presented with this):

1 comment:

Alex & Logan said...

That poem gave me shivers down my spine, but I guess that's a complement, now isn't it? That poem reminded me a lot about Grendel. Were you thinking of that when you wrote it, or is it just a coincidence??